Friday, July 22, 2011

15.August.2010

Come in.
Shut the door... gently!
For there's a loose hinge that may break
If banged.
Sometimes that door is the only
protection
against ennui and defeat.

Sit down.
Please.
For there's a time for pacing
but midnight is not it.
Let those who are asleep, sleep,
peaceful in their unconsciousness
of flitting, ephemeral life.

Be kind.
For there's nothing worse than violence
in love.
Ask of me what you wish for.
If it's within my capacity,
you shall receive. This is all I
promise.

And finally.
Stay. Go. Remain as long as you
are happy.
Nothing binds more than shared joy;
but nothing drives a slashing wedge
greater than roaring pain.
Don't waste precious moments
in a fruitless quest for perfection -

You are all that you are and what you
Will be
I am what I am, what I was, what I
May be.
A few hours of great love
can water a desert-life of failed
monsoons. And one cruel deed can
block the font of love, leaving the
cracked earth
wondering
if water exists
only in her
imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment